Monday, October 31, 2011

Givenchy Couture FW 11-12


I wanted to immerse my self further in the Givenchy theme as many of you know that it would be my dream to one day be involved with the Givenchy House. I was exited to see this particular collection as it has previously   called  my attention when i saw this look. I think that the construction of each piece is spectacular and whoever is lucky enough to buy any of these looks will transcend to  different realm of fashion.

Also watch the video below as the creative director explains further the collection and the price tag (which is probably a gazillion dollars)                                                                                        






1 comment:

  1. As a perfectionist and detail devil I appreciate these pieces so much...What a dream and privilege it would be to get sewn into one of those creations!

    ReplyDelete